Table of Contents
PGDM Full Form is Post Graduate Diploma in Management
PGDM meaning is Post Graduate Diploma in Management. PGDM is a two-year program in management after graduation and it is equivalent to the MBA degree program. MBA is more theoretical as well as PGDM is more technical whereas the course content is the same for both. Moreover, MBA offers a degree after completing the course but a PGDM offers a diploma. This program is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) in India. Various types of Universities that are affiliated with the AICTE are offering the PGDM Course.
PGDM has included various types of course content like Accounting, Finance, Human resources, IT (Information Technology), Marketing, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, etc. PGDM full form is Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
PGDM eligibility criteria are very simple the candidate must be a graduate from any university or college, the candidate must obtain a 50 per cent mark in a graduate course, but if not able to get 50 per cent marks then the candidate must clear the entrance test. Some very important institutions are mentioned below that are offering the PGDM:
- Xavier’s Labour Relation Institute, Jamshedpur
- Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata
- Faculty of Management Studies, New Delhi
- International Management Institute, New Delhi
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- International Management Studies, Kolkata.
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- Management Development Institute, Gurugram
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi